The Salcido Connection is a member of the Salcido Group of Companies and is growing in all areas of service and construction throughout Central and Eastern Washington. The Salcido Connection works diligently to design, install, and maintain building systems while providing the highest standard of ethics and customer service. Our team stands firmly behind all of our work with an uncompromising level of superior service and integrity. We strive to be on time, professional and courteous.
We have multiple positions available and are specifically looking for Commercial Journey Level Technicians with experience in Market Refrigeration, Chillers, Large Commercial Equipment, Prep tables, and Self-contained Coolers and Freezers.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- 06A Electrical License.
- Universal EPA Certification.
- Possess the hand tools required for the work.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate efficiency in decision making regarding repair vs. replace options.
- Advanced customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate all equipment in safe manner including: manlifts, forklifts, etc.
- Work with dispatch to manage the schedule and properly communicate timelines to dispatch and the customer.
- Available to work nights and/or weekends on a rotating on-call basis.
- Can lift up to 75lbs.
- Accurately document all work for purposes of tracking and billing each job.
- Ability to self-perform or work as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction and build customer confidence in the company.
- Pre-employment background and drug screen
- Willingness to learn and grow your skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Pay and Benefits are dependent upon experience. Journeymen trades people within our organization grow to an average wage & benefits level of $70-90k/yr.
Benefits include: pay for 'shop time', full uniforms (including boots), vehicle & phone, training, sick and vacation time, 9 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a full retirement plan, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Multiple positions available.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references by April 15, 2018 using the form on this post, or sending an email to:
Communications Director email@example.com
Subject line: Journeyman Refrigeration Technician