The Salcido Connection is a member of the Salcido Enterprise Group of Companies and is growing in all areas of service and construction throughout Central and Eastern Washington. The Salcido Connection works diligently to design, install, and maintain building systems while providing the highest standard of ethics and customer service. Our team stands firmly behind all of our work with an uncompromising level of superior service and integrity. We strive to be on time, professional and courteous.
We are looking for qualified 01 Licensed Journey Level Electrician with experience managing projects and crews to join our team. Experience working in medium and heavy commercial new construction and existing buildings renovations arenas preferred.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Perform basic electrical calculations: conduit fill, conductor derating, max circuit ampacities, etc.
- Perform all facets of electrical construction from initial project walkthrough to completion in a safe and code-compliant manner.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Current EL-01 License
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Pre-employment background and drug screen
- Willingness to learn and grow your skills
- Strong people skills
Pay and Benefits are dependent upon experience. Journeymen trades people within our organization grow to an average wage & benefits level of $70-90k/yr.
Benefits include: pay for "shop time", full uniforms (including boots), vehicle & phone, training, sick and vacation time, 9 paid holidays per year, medical / dental / vision / life insurance, a full retirement plan, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references by June 27, 2018 by using the form at right or sending an email to:
Salcido Connection COO
Subject line: Journey Level Electrician