We are looking for an Electrical Division Manager to join our team.
The Salcido Connection is a member of the Salcido Group of Companies and is growing in all areas of service and construction throughout Central and Eastern Washington. The Salcido Connection works diligently to design, install, and maintain building systems while providing the highest standard of ethics and customer service. Our team stands firmly behind all of our work with an uncompromising level of superior service and integrity. We strive to be on time, professional and courteous.
We are looking for an Electrical Division Manager with experience managing projects and crews to join our growing team. Experience working in medium and heavy commercial, new construction and existing building renovations arenas preferred.
- Accomplishes Electrical Division human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, and scheduling employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves Electrical Division operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and review, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Meets Electrical Division financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Designs and estimates code compliant electrical installations for wide range of commercial and industrial projects in accordance with specific design and compliance criteria.
- Provides design and compliance support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical solutions both within the company’s divisions and with customers.
- Is knowledgeable of NEC and WAC/RCW, works to maintain strict adherence to all codes in design and installation and works respectfully with L&I electrical inspectors to ensure safe and compliant standards are always upheld.
- Works with other division managers and upper management to grow the company client portfolio and foster great relationships with key clients in the construction and development sectors.
- Demonstrates highest level of integrity and possesses excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers.
- Leadership skill
- Experience in Employee Management
- Technical Understanding
- Experience with Safety Management
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High level of Conceptual Skills
- Experience with Estimating
- Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- WA State Electrical Administrator & 01 Journeyman Electrician preferred
Pay and Benefits are dependent upon experience.
Benefits include: pay for 'shop time', full uniforms (including boots), vehicle & phone, training,
sick and vacation time, 9 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a full
retirement plan, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references by March 1, 2018 through the form on this page, or email to:
Rob Fritz: email@example.com
Subject line: Electrical Division Manager